The Meditation retreat in Nepal is of 6, 10 and 14 days program, which take place every month in the mountain lakeside city of Pokhara. Come to meditate in the lap of the higher Himalayas in Nepal and rejuvenate your soul. Meet yourself and learn about profound vedic philosophy. Regain your sense of harmony on the journey to your inner self. Your Meditation retreat in Nepal will be filled with leisurely relaxations, new inspirations and deep Meditation experience. Under the guidance of experienced Mediation Masters, you will get the introduction to the meditation traditions and their age old meditation techniques.
Enjoy aour meditation reatreat in our teaching center which is located in the peaceful lakeside city of Pokhara. The center is surrounded by nature on top of a mountain, overlooking the beautiful Phewa Lake. We selected the place carefully for meditation practice as the quiet and warm atmosphere is perfect to relax the mind and heal from within. From your private garden you can see the lake and the famous world peace pagoda. The fruits and vegetables from the garden are served in every day meals. The richness and tranquillity of the nature helps to see what is important. Meditate to the sound of the birds singing the song of a long-forgotten paradise.
At Vedic Yoga Academy, you will be living in the middle of nature and experience intact wildlife every day. The rooms offer panoramic views of the lush green misty Himalayas. The cleanliness and natural design show with how much care and love the place has been filled over many years by the beautiful family. We offer the comfortable rooms on private as well as sharing basis. The rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi access and clean private washrooms with hot water shower. You have a study area and a private balcony to enjoy the beauty of an intact nature and to spend some time in self-reflection & meditation.
To know more about your Meditation Retreat accommodation in Nepal, click here
Meditation – it is both a skill and an experience — a formal exercise to cultivate awareness and compassion. You would learn how to focus on the mind and make it more open and at ease, while discovering greater calm, clarity, contentment, and compassion. In doing so, you would also learn how to have a direct experience of the present moment.
What will you learn during your Meditation Retreat in Nepal?
1. Physical, Active senses (Posture based): The body and mind are very connected, and they influence each other. You would learn all about the right postures to meditate help concentration, or can act as a distraction.
2. Cognitive Senses (touch, sound, smell, sight, hear): Get to know how with the help of Meditation, you can make your cognitive senses acquire greater knowledge of experiences which in turn helps the thoughts to remain positive.
3. Breathing : Learn the various techniques of Breathing which have direct correlation with your health.
4. Mindfulness : Understand how to remain focused on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and embracing your feelings, thoughts, and experiences.
5. Taking responsibility : How meditation assists you to take ownership of your own behavior. As you start accepting responsibility for your actions or failures, that acts as the building blocks of mental health development.
6. Self love (bliss): With the help of meditation you would understand how to love self unconditionally, appreciate self and how to develop acceptance for yourself.
7. Just being (Meditation): Just being means to Be Present. Be in the Here and Now. In the meditation retreat, you would learn how not to worry about anything and be present in the moment.
How to let go of negative emotions
1.Write in a journal: Writing in a journal is therapeutic and boosts creativity. It taps your inner source of wisdom, which you probably aren’t even aware of.
2. Meditation or other contemplative practices: How to let go of the negative thoughts with the help of focused meditation practices specifically developed for the tasks.
3. Counseling: Our seasoned Meditation masters will guide you through relaxing techniques designed to help your mind focus, reduce tension, and promote stress relief.
Healing through positive emotions
1. Love (Empathy, Kindness, Mercy): You will learn how to attain deep state of meditation, which gives access to energy and long lasting bliss. This helps in boosting the feeling of self love and radiates it on people around us.
2. Joy (Humbleness, Fulfillment, Happiness, Calmness): It is scientifically proven that people who meditate on a regular basis, boosts their happiness by increasing positive thinking. You will experience this first hand in the meditation retreat in Nepal.
3. Compassion: Guided meditation practices will help you to develop the sense of compassion towards others and this intern will help you to connect with them on an emotional level.
During this Meditation retreat in Nepal Pokhara, you will be served nutritious daily vegetarian/vegan meals prepared as per the Ayurvedic principles. You will begin your mornings with fresh lemon & ginger tea to awaken and detoxify the body, followed with breakfast which includes organic local fruit salads, wholesome porridge, wholegrain toast and a variety of cereals. Lunch and dinner would consist of many different vegetarian soups, traditional curries, rice bowls, salads and homemade breads. Teas and non-alcoholic drinks will be available throughout the day.
The advance payment is done via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
20% of the total amount is required as a registration payment.
You can pay the remaining amount on arrival or transfer the complete amount in advance as you wish. The payment can be made via cash, debit, credit or transfer. Transactional fee might apply.
For further questions related with the payment please contact us via email@example.com.