Our life is filled with deadlines, work pressure and short attention spans and multitasking activities. A quiet peaceful space inside us is required more than ever. Meditation works with the mind and its thoughts, the control over it and how to keep it balanced and positive. We all know the power of thoughts. Thoughts can change the course of one’s life and Meditation is a powerful technique to keep our mind in the right space.
At Vedic Yoga Academy, you will learn the fundamentals of Meditation or “dhyana”, which is a specific form of concentration. We will teach you how to free your mind from all worldly distractions and allow it to focus on one element. Understand how to bring the mind at peace and explore the journey towards deep meditation.
Learning to meditate is like learning any other skill. Think of it like exercising a muscle that you’ve never really worked out before. It takes consistent practice to get comfortable. In all the ancient scriptures, meditation & Yoga Nidra have been given very high importance. Now modern science is also claiming which the Yogic wisdom stated centuries ago – that there are many benefits which are associated with meditation. A steady practice helps in boosting the immune function, enhancing the creative flow, improving sleep and cognitive functions, sharpening the memory and helping in emotional management. An overall improvement of body and mind takes place and leads to higher life quality improving relationships and bringing happiness that grows from the inside.
At Vedic Yoga Academy, we understand that Meditation, Yogic Nidra and Pranayama form a vast pool of knowledge and should be covered in great depths. Our Meditation Teacher Training is broken down in three levels:
– 100-hour Meditation Teacher Training: for those who want to understand the basics
– 200-hour Meditation Teacher Training: for those who are looking for more than the basics
– 300-hour Meditation Teacher Training: for those who want to go deep into meditation and explore it in great detail
* History and Philosophy of Meditation * The Science of Meditation * The Science of Breath * Prana, Chakras * The Art and Science of Sequencing for Meditation – * Meditation techniques -
- Pranayama fundamentals* Sound Healing * Silence *The Comfortable Siting * Yoga Nidra